Send in your photo
David produces the painting
Finished piece ready to post
Frame and hang as required
- Fill out the form below with the relevant details.
- We’ll email back quickly with the earliest completion date available and will send an invoice through at this time. If the completion date is unrealistic due to short notice or limited studio time available we will let you know immediately to allow you to commission elsewhere if required. We try to turn around a painting from start to finish between 1.5 – 3 weeks.
- If you wish to proceed, please arrange payment via bank transfer (details will be supplied on the invoice) and reply to our email with your chosen photo (please see notes on the photos we require below).
- Upon receiving your payment & photo we’ll set to work on your bespoke artwork and will deliver prior to the completion date specified.
We require …
- File formats accepted include – jpg, png, pdf, tiff, raw
- The higher the resolution the better
- Show your pet as you’d like them to be drawn/represented in the finished artwork. This includes position, colour and please mention anything else you think necessary.
As soon as your portrait is ready, we’ll deliver it by Royal Mail. All deliveries are tracked and recorded.