Best Non Bleed Markers.
The best non-bleed markers for 2023
If you’re a teacher, artist, or any other creative type who needs to make marks on paper but is frustrated by the limitations of conventional markers and pens, then this article will be your new best friend.
I’ll cover what non-bleed markers are and why they’re so great for all types of artists. Plus I’ll give you some recommendations for my favorite brands!
Having worked as an illustrator and agent now for over 20 years, I can tell you that my fellow illustrators and I are always looking for the perfect marker and over time, I’ve learned what they like and what to avoid when it comes to supplies.
I can spot a bad marker from across the room. These markers I’m about to recommend will never bleed through your paper! All the pens also have a very strong color vibrancy which is one of the most important qualities in an artist marker.
There are many markers on the market that claim they will not bleed through your paper but fail. The marker tips get damaged very easily (sometimes due to the marker caps), the colors fade quickly and just don’t leave a nice vibrant color. They also tend to be either really cheap or really expensive.
I’ve had markers where the ink would barely come out of the tip or they were not opaque enough to cover what you wanted to color (this is very frustrating!)
Disclaimer – This website contains affiliate links. If you find the information useful and click on a product link and make a purchase, a small commission will be earned by Big Red Illustration
Here’s a round-up of the top 10 non-bleed markers:
1. Monelen Art Markers – 36 Dual Brush Pens Fine Tip Art Colored Markers
About this item
- Children’s and Adult-Use: Watercolor Pens / Artist Markers with Minimal Bleed Through
- NO INK FLOW ISSUES OR SKIPPING: Calligraphy Marker Pens with fineliner and flexible brush produce beautiful, rich blacks.
- Tips: 0,4 mm fine points for journaling and detail; 1-6 mm brush tip for coloring, lettering, drawing
- Excellent GIFT IDEA FOR ANY CRAFTY PERSON: There is a wide range of bright and vibrant hues available.
- WELL-PACKED: Doodle Planner Pens come in a well-designed box with two transparent hard shells.
Monelen Art Markers were of fantastic quality and perfect for my needs. The colors were so vivid and they never bled through the paper which was excellent.
The water based markers were very easy to control and had great detail on them as well.
The dual tips on each pen made it easy to use for any project from bold and expressive lines to working on adult coloring books and was more convenient than having to switch between pens. I highly recommend these markers for anyone looking for high-quality, non-bleed pens for coloring books that are also affordable!
2. SUTOROO Dual Tip Brush Pens Calligraphy Art Marker
About this item
- Amazing markers that are both vertical and horizontal: These high quality markers may be used on either side of the paper. The finest tip pen type marker has a tiny, thin point and is somewhat flexible in comparison to the wider side which has a more substantial surface area over which you can make larger or thinner markings.
- Water based markers, Minimal bleed through, These flexible brush tip markers produce delicate lines and vivid water-based colors and work fantastically as artist pens for coloring books. The ability to write in both forms in the same instrument/marker. Cursive is ideal for practice.
- Multi-Function Watercolor Markers making them one of the best art markers: Painting, signing, manga, animation, design, graphics and illustration, as well as fine-ink drawings and coloring tiny intricate patterns shading and coloration.
- With our sutoroo dual brush pens, creating fine or medium brush strokes may be used as an anti-depressant tool to communicate through art therapy. For artists, students, children, and more who enjoy arts and crafts, this is the ideal Christmas present
- Guaranteed Satisfaction
SUTOROO Art Dual Tip Brush Pens are a set of 24 vibrant colors that are ideal for journaling, illustration, coloring page and more.
The brush tips allow you to create broader strokes and finer details with pressure and the pens themselves don’t bleed through paper.
The pens come in bright and vibrant colors and snap into place with ease. They are non-toxic, acid-free, non-bleeding, and odorless.
I would highly recommend these brush pens to anyone looking for an easy way to color their art, create brush lettering or journaling projects!
3. Caliart 72 Dual Tip Brush Pen Art Markers
About this item
- Each art marker set Includes 72 dual ended markers (1-5 mm) with ultra-fine tip (0.4 mm) for broad darker shades and fine light, yellow shades. You’ve never had a marker set quite this diverse. You’ll get a huge range of vibrant, highly-pigmented colors. Some of the best markers for coloring books I’ve used.
- Brush & Fine, Dual tipped marker, Double The Fun: Widen your artistic horizons with the dual-tip marker design! Choose the brush tip for sweeping, calligraphic strokes or quickly color in large areas with the wide chisel tip. Dual colors double your creativity and fun! These artist markers are a must for your next masterpiece. It also includes replacement tips, 3 brush tips and 2 fine tips.
- EASY BLENDING, NO SMUDGING, MARKERS FOR COLORING: Forget about blotchy, uneven coloring. High-quality ink blends seamlessly to achieve beautiful effects when coloring books / adult coloring books, even for beginners.
- Easy to blend and mix, the brilliant colors offer an almost unlimited palette of potential. it’s perfect for drawing lines & details, journal, planner, calendar, agenda, notebook, note-taking, painting, writing, coloring, sketch, marker, signing, manga, animation, graphic, design, drawing, illustrations, calligraphy, card making, stamping, coloring books, and anything else you might dream up. included artists fine-ink drawings and coloring small intricate patterns.
- Caliart Brush Pens Perfect Colored Pens for Middle School, High School, College, Bachelor, Graduate, Women, Men, Adult Coloring.
- Double tips, 72 markers, 144 nibs, brush & fine tips! Color-coded and numbered penholder makes selecting the proper color easy every time. Color selections are well-chosen, vibrant colors with NO duplicates.
- The dual-tip brush markers (1-5mm) with ultra-fine tip (0.4mm) in this set include a total of 144 distinct colors (broad dark color and fine light color). Dual hues double your creativity and enjoyment! These artist markers are essential for your next masterpiece. It also includes replacement tips, 3 brush tips
- Use the 0.4mm fine point for sketching outlines and details, as well as intricate coloring books, writing, doodling; 1-5mm soft brush tip for shading, coloring, and quickly color in large areas art project For doodling or lettering or calligraphy inks with a 1-5cm soft brush cylinder.
- Adult coloring book, drawing, sketching, writing, journaling, brush lettering, calligraphy pens, design, manga, fine art. Craft supplies and marker pens for kids (for girls), women (for students), teachers (for females), women (for beginners), men (for artists), at Christmas (for gifts).
- 100% Safe: odorless and non-toxic, water-based ink that’s easy to wash off of clothing and skin. These bright markers are totally non-toxic, safe for kids, and also readily wash away in water. They’re ecologically beneficial as well as fast drying to prevent smudging on the page!
I loved the Caliart 72 brush marker pens set! Let’s start with all the different tips. The tips are numbered and color coded, which is great for those who might not be sure if they’re using the right one or not. There are three types of tips: broad and dark (brush & fine).
The broad and dark (brush) tip is perfect for shading, coloring, quickly doing large areas of a project, hand lettering and calligraphy beginners. The fine tip pens work well for sketch outlining & details as well as intricate coloring books. One thing that I loved about these markers is that there aren’t any bleed-throughs on most paper! (not all markers can claim the same)
The colors are vibrant and the markers come in a convenient carrying case. The carrying case also includes a pen holder and two extra tips. It comes with all the basics, which is perfect for those who are using these markers for the first time.
However, if you’re an artist or someone who knows exactly what colors they like, it’s easy to buy individual colors within this set by typing in “Caliart brush marker” into amazon. It includes all the colors in this product, which is an awesome plus! Overall, I’m very pleased with this product and will definitely buy more in the future. 🙂
All in all, I really like these more than affordable markers.
4. Zebra Pen Mildliner, Double Ended Highlighter, Broad and Fine Tips, Assorted Colors, 25 Pack
About this item
- The double-ended highlighter, which has a broad, chisel tip and a fine bullet tip for wide highlighting or delicate underlining, is ideal for creating subtle nuances.
- Water-resistant, fast-drying ink in delicate hues is used on each highlighter.
- Brown, Vermilion, Gold, Magenta, Smoke Blue, Red, Violet, Gray, Dark Blue, GreenBlue, Yellow Orange/ Pink Available in 25 subtle hues including: Brown (n), Vermilion (n), Gold (n), Magenta (n), Smoke Blue (n), Red (c), Violet (c), Gray
- The highlighter cap fits securely and shows the color of the highlighter in this durable barrel that includes a cap.
- Ideal for note-taking, reading, study, and color coding
I’ve previously used these markers to create my latest bullet journal, and I had no difficulties with the colors bleeding through the pages. They’re made of really good material, and I recommend them to anybody who is looking to use them in a similar way.
They are compact enough for slipping into a pocket or carrying around in your bag without worrying about ruining anything you have on hand.
They are also water-resistant so they won’t smudge even if you accidentally get them wet.
Mildliner is the ideal choice for bullet journaling, scrapbooking, and other creative applications. From elaborate titles and task lists to calendars, monthly goals, and mood trackers, the Mildliner highlighter set will enhance your page designs and allow you to create your artistic project exactly the way you envisioned it.
I would definitely recommend this set to anyone looking for non-bleed pens.
5. Mr. Pen No Bleed Gel Highlighter, Bible Highlighters, Assorted Colors, Pack of 20
About this item
- Bible highlighters in eight tones (yellow, dark pink, light pink, green, blue)
- 3 Yellow, 3 Light Pink, 3 Green, 3 Light Orange, 2 Dark Orange, 2 Blue, 2 Dark Pink, and 2 Purple are included in the pack.
- There is no bleed-through on any paper, including magazines or bibles. If left uncapped, it won’t dry out and will remain smooth.
- It’s Ideal For Color Coding, Journaling, Memorizing Your Bible Or Other Documents
- Twist-Up Gel Stick Design Can Be Sharpen For An Extra Sharp Tip
I have not used anything like these before. They are called “gel highlighters” but they are not felt tip or ball tip, nor are they a gel in the typical way. They look and feel more like wax crayons, but they don’t act like crayons!
They are bright and look just like highlighters do on the page. Their colors really show up on the page, and they don’t rub off onto you or the other pages!
I was surprised that they weren’t like a “pen” in that the coloring medium can be twisted to bring out more of the tube, just like a mechanical pencil does.
Though it isn’t what I expected from a “pen”, I absolutely love their vivid colors!
6. iBayam Journal Pens
About this item
- 0.38mm Fine Point Water-based Ink, Quick-Drying, Minimal Bleed Through (Except Very Thin Paper) – This Vibrant Color Section of fine tip marker pens are part of a set that includes three other colors. Great colored markers for journaling, note-taking, writing and drawing. Packed in a Nice Present Box;
- Extra fine line markers/pens: Extra Fine Line Markers/Pens have ultra-thin 0.38mm tips made of hard metal casings for precise and durable writing. They’re ideal for bullet journaling, doodling, and writing small fine print because they are fantastic for tiny details.
- Write as smoothly as you would with a calligraphy pen. This set of fine tip and excellent performance in all areas of writing, drawing, coloring, and easy and comfortable to write comes in a variety of lovely colors. They are perfect artist pens but also ideal for home, office, job, class, school, business, university, church, club
- Writing, drawing, coloring, painting, and doodling in your planner, bullet journal, scrapbook, Schoolwork, calendar, agenda, notebook
- The inks are of high quality and dry quickly, so they don’t smear or smudge. These pens are ideal for both right-handed and left-handed individuals.
I recently bought these pens on a whim. I needed new ones for some of the stationary that had come in, and I was looking for something that would be comfortable to use but also last some time (i.e. not bleed through paper).
These had good reviews, were affordable, and had lots of colors to choose from! The pens themselves are comfortable to write with because they have a thin tip, but this is also great if you want to draw or do some coloring with them.
The ink doesn’t bleed (except if you write on very thin paper) which is always good when writing words on the page.
They’re water based so they’re not toxic at all either. And the color variety..there are 48 colors in total, they’re all vibrant and for the price I think they are really a good deal.
7. ZEYAR Highlighter Pastel Colors Chisel Tip Marker Pen, Assorted Colors, Water-Based, Quick Dry(2 Sets Macaron)
About this item
- The Macaron inks safeguard and accentuate your handwritten texts, with no dark lines on the following page.
- COMFORTABLE DESIGN: Short and wide body makes it easy to fit in your pocket and handle; minimalistic style
- WIDE VARIETY OF TONES: Six Fluorescent Colors: Red, Orange, Yellow, Green, Blue, and Violet; six Macaron Colors: Pastel Pink, Pastel Blue, Pastel Yellow, Pastel Green, Pastel Orange; 6 Morandi Colors: Mild-Orange, Mild-Blue, Mild
- Water-Based, has an ASTM D-4236 certificate, is non-toxic, acid-free, and is safe to use.
- BOARD LINE TIP: A chisel tip allows you to create lines as small as 1mm and as wide as 4mm.
I was running out of highlighters and needed a new set recently but I wanted something other than the bright colors that were always catching my eyes.
I found these on Amazon and they have been perfect for me so far having used them every day since they arrived the other week.
The colors are soft and don’t hurt my eyes like the neon highlighters usually do. The package comes with two packs of pens, which is more than enough and these pens are really affordable too, which is great.
I would definitely buy more of them in the future.
8. Soucolor 72 Colors Dual Tip Art Markers For Coloring
About this item
- This double ended art markers set may help you develop your imagination and creativity. The brush pen tip works well for hand-lettering, markers for coloring books, signing, design work, art projects, and large area coloring and make for fabulous adult coloring pens when all said and done. Sketching, doodling, writing, and complicated coloring are all possible with the fine point pen tip
- 72 VIBRANT COLOR SET + 1 COLORING BOOK: 72 Numbered Colors With Water-Based, Vibrant Ink. Blend high-quality ink to create beautiful coloring effects for a seamless transition. Coloring, shading, and blending with the broad end of the brush (brush tip) is easy; while smaller details may be added using the fine end of the tip (fine point)
- Find Colors Fast: The color of each pen is marked on the barrel, allowing you to find it quickly. Plus there’s a blank DIY color card for editing and organizing your colors however you want. This brush has replaceable nibs, making it ideal for lettering and other artistic work.
- A great present with a coloring book for hours of fun, makes a fantastic gift for mothers, women, men, adults, teachers, college students, novices and more. Ideal for adult coloring books; sketching; cartoons; illustration; drawing; planner; notebook; calendar
- EASY TO TRANSPORT AND UTILIZE: This is a lovely zipper pencil case that’s reusable, portable, and long-lasting. The pencil case also has a tiny handle for you to carry around. Vibrant watercolor markers include water-based ink with our brush calligraphy pens, ensuring consistent lines for detailing fine art
I always figured that the only way to have a good time drawing was with a thick marker – but I was wrong. With these pens, I can use a light touch or a thick one using the brush tip and still have a perfect line.
The colors are just wonderful and great for adult coloring books – I’m not sure how long they last, but I bet you could do some pretty fun art projects with them. And the case – SO WELL DESIGNED is so functional! You can tell that whoever made this really understands what artists want.
As a keen calligrapher, I need a pen that is going to last and also won’t bleed. I am so happy to have found this set of pens.
The ink never seems to skip, the grip is nice and comfortable, and they just glide right on the paper. They don’t smudge or bleed through the paper both of which is a HUGE plus for me, even when the paper is not exactly thick paper either. One of the best markers I’ve used and a great entry pen to get you into adult coloring books.
9. Sharpie 1803277 Accent Gel Highlighter, Assorted Colors, (2-Pack of 5)
About this item
• Gel pens that are fun and easy to see
• feels like you’re drawing with a crayon
• vibrant range of colors that show through well
• great price to use ratio
• one of the best markers for Bible highlighting
I hope these highlighters never go out of production because this is now my go-to highlighter. The colors are very vibrant and easy to see through (they could literally be alcohol based they’re that strong)
I really like the way they move across the page, it’s more like a crayon than a highlighter which gives it an extra fun spin on it, (and hence why I deem it one of the best markers).
They do not last as long as other highlighters but that doesn’t bother me at all because they make up for it in the way they feel when you’re using them.
These highlighters are fun whilst still being functional. I love that they’re so bright and cheery – it’s like any time you use them you get excited to start writing.
Plus, they were such a great price (that was another thing I would always associate with highlighters. Their longevity might be an issue but for how much I use them, the cost-to-use ratio is amazing!
Works decent for Bible highlighting. No bleeding through the page. I like the subdued, lighter shades of these highlighters, all except the pink which is a little too bright for my liking.
The only real negative is they are blunt-tipped so they need careful positioning over whatever word/words you are highlighting. Might need to investigate the fine tip sharpies next!
10. VITOLER Colored Journaling Pens
About this item
- This fine-tipped pen set comes with twelve unique vivid colors: Uniqueness, color variety and self-reliance are the three words that describe this stunning journal planner. Journaling supplies, planner, calendar, note-taking, drawing lines & details, writing, sketching
- COLORFUL FINE LINE MARKERS PENS WITH METAL FINELY TIPPED AND EXCELLENT SUPER SMOOTH PERFORMANCE IN EVERY AREA OF JOURNALING, PLANNER, DRAWING LINES & DETAILS, WRITING, SKETCHING, ADULT COLORING BOOK
- LONG-LASTING INK: Water-based inks, Dry safe, Minimal bleeding through, Acid-free /Non-toxic Ink, these fiber-tipped pens allow you to produce fine lines and vivid water-based colors. Colorful journaling books
- DURABLE & PORTABLE: VITOLER Fine Line Drawing Pen are extremely comfortable to hold and the covers are simple to remove and replace, keeping Color Pens longer and preventing dry-outs. And our 24 piece fineliner color pen set comes with a case, so you can take them on the go or store them conveniently.
- MULTIPLE USES: VITOLER Fineliner Pens are ideal for keeping track of your schedule in a planner, diary, or calendar. To make things easier, try color-coding your activities and appointments! They’re also fantastic for note-taking, scrapbooking, mind mapping, doodling, comic books, adult
I really enjoy these pens. So far they are holding up well, not showing any signs of bleeding through the paper, and the colors are nice and bright, certainly up there with the other best markers.
I personally use them for my daily planner, which is more of a journal-style with thick paper – but even on plain notebook paper, it doesn’t bleed through. When I first got them, the sizes were a little smaller than I expected but after using them more they’ve seemed to stretch out to be just right.
The variety of color is also great with this pack of pens. There are enough colors that you don’t need to worry about running out of ink quickly if you’re coloring pages or taking notes in different colors – at least for me anyway.
The only downside I’ve found is that the colors don’t come through as bright and vibrant as you’d perhaps like.
I think I would recommend this set of pens to anyone looking for a good (but not too expensive) pack of colors!
So, if you’re looking for a non-bleed marker or a marker that won’t ruin your journal, our guide of best markers has hopefully helped you out.
The best non-bleed pens are those that don’t smudge, bleed through paper or fade. This is because these types of pens can produce an unprofessional appearance for documents and presentations.
The best brands will offer a variety of colors so you can choose one to suit your needs. If you want to find the perfect marker pen, do some research online before purchasing them in store!
And remember, a little research can go a long way in finding the best non-bleed marker for your needs.
What are non-bleed markers?
Non-bleed pens, also known as water-based pigment ink pens, are a type of marker that is designed not to “bleed through” the other side of the paper.
This means that if you’re using them for coloring books or doing work with kids who write/draw on both sides of the paper, or if you don’t want a part of your artwork ruined by a tell-tale ink shadow, then these are the markers to buy. You can of course opt for one sided coloring books such as the adult coloring book animals edition
What to look for when buying a non-bleed pen
When you’re buying a pen, there are many factors to consider. One of the most important is whether or not it bleeds ink on the page; even more so than whether or not it’s comfortable in your hand or how fine it writes.
Why? Because bleed through the paper means that your writing won’t be legible where you want it to be, but instead it will show up on the other side of the paper.
How do I make sure markers don’t bleed?
There are several steps that can help keep your marker lines from bleeding. The most important is choosing the right marker for each job.
Using markers with the same brand and nib size will provide an easier clean up after you’ve finished your drawing, but pens on opposite ends of the spectrum in terms of tip size may not be able to color exactly the same spot.
Permanent markers are generally marker pens with a higher density of the ink, allowing them to color deeper and last longer.
They do not fade as easily as other markers, but they are more likely to bleed through paper or leave an unsightly smear. Standard markers are best for most uses, great markers for coloring, especially when working on thinner papers like copy paper.
Felt tip markers are known for their fine lines, making them ideal markers for coloring and doodling. They’re less likely to bleed through the paper as well as standard markers, but they may need more than one coat to color the same area as a permanent marker would.
Remember that marker colors look different on paper than they do in the marker barrel, so be aware of the color you are creating.
What are the best markers for adult coloring books?
There are many answers to this question, including brands and styles of markers.
But the best markers for adult coloring books are the ones that work well for you – the markers that will produce good results without too much bleeding or smudging, that are comfortable to hold, easy to use, and affordable enough for your budget.
When looking at different brands, ask an art store salesperson to help you pick the best marker brands for your particular needs.
What type of markers will not bleed through paper?
Markers that do not bleed through paper are called non-bleed. These kinds of markers produce a clean, precise line when used on paper and meet the expectations of experienced artists. Great to use and probably the best markers for adult coloring books.
What type of pen doesn’t bleed?
This is actually a surprisingly complicated question.
When you are looking for an answer, the natural thing to do would be to look in one of your desk drawers.
Chances are you have at least five different pens in there, so why not pick one up and try it out? But when you test it, chances are that this type of pen does bleed, or at least it bleeds more than you want it to.
The first thing you need to understand is that all ballpoint pens essentially work the same way, no matter if it is a $100 Montblanc or a $10,99 pen from Wal-Mart.
All of them function on similar principles, and they might even be using the same type of ink. The difference between “good” and “bad” pens is not in the ink, but rather in the cartridge and tip.
Once you have a good cartridge inside your pen, you need to attach it to an equally good tip. A cartridge by itself does nothing – there has to be some sort of metal or plastic point on one end for it to work as an interface with the paper.
This tip, or more commonly called a “ball”, controls what you write on the paper. It is the ball that moves across the surface of your paper, picking ink from the cartridge and leaving it on the page.
If this is not properly done, if there are any imperfections in these two components, chances are it will bleed on the paper.
The ink will find a way through the entire thickness of your paper and make an ugly mess of your work. You can see this when you use cheap or old cartridges – it sometimes happens that there is too much pressure built up inside, and then the cartridge just explodes on the tip and spreads all over your page.
What are Alcohol based markers?
Alcohol based markers are non-toxic and are an ideal choice for many applications.
The alcohol based ink is quick-drying, making it the preferred marker for the application that requires the expected color to be reached immediately after writing or drawing.
Alcohol can be corrosive can damage surfaces, so caution should be used when applying alcohol based markers on materials such as metal, some plastics, leather and rubber.
Some alcohol markers come with their own brush for outlining artwork, design work or adding details to larger drawings. The alcohol based ink is most effective when applied on smooth surfaces such as paper, wood, metal or glass.
Alcohol based markers have a strong odor so they are not recommended for use in small areas with poor ventilation. The dry time for alcohol-based markers depends on the application and thickness of ink coverage.
Explain what a Fine Tip is
Fine tip markers (and ultra fine tips) allow more artistic detail and precision with markers by allowing thin lines to be created.
The tip size and shape is usually controlled by the cap that is put on top of the marker while not in use, but it can also be manoeuvred while drawing if desired.
Fine tip markers provide some flexibility to blend shades, but because of the smaller tip size, it is more difficult to achieve bolder shades.
Can you work over marker pen with colored pencils?
Yes, you can.
But it is important to note that they are different media and have different properties.
Markers are made up of a dye or pigment and a solvent (ink). The solvent is usually alcohol based, acetone or water and can be permanent markers, or non permanent.
The pigments in coloring markers are much larger particles than the pigments in pencils and therefore can bleed through to the page below. These large particles fill in the tooth of the paper producing a flat surface.
This allows the pencils to sit on top of the marker and not be pressed into the tooth of the paper.
Are Copic markers considered the best?
Maybe. The long running debate of Copic markers vs Prismacolor coloring markers is contested between two camps of markers users and the question, which is the best markers for adult coloring will always roll on.
Each camp promotes the use and benefits of their brand of artist pens, but to be honest: there really isn’t a bad choice out there. It boils down to which type of marker you would like to purchase and use – not which one is necessarily better.
The debate over which brand is better stems from the fact that Copic markers are expensive. Prismacolor markers are less expensive, but some people find them more difficult to use. Tips are available ‘how to use copic markers‘ which includes advice such as how to use a colorless blender pen, but as with everything, practice makes perfect.
Because of this, it’s not an easy answer to the title “which coloring markers are best?”
In the end, it’s up to you to decide which ‘adult coloring markers’ are best for you.
Oh and just one last pen to mention…Pitt Pens
About this item
- The PITT Artist Pens are a combination of contemporary brush nib design and traditional India ink.
- The pigment of these artist paint pitt pens is highly fade resistant, and the inks are waterproof.
- The durable nib allows you to create a wide range of ink brush strokes.
- Set of pitt colored pens in a variety of brilliant colors
- Slide-out storage case for pens
Written By Adam Rushton
Adam has made a name for himself in the illustration industry and is a passionate blogger and writer on the subject of art, illustration and graphic design.
His artwork has been featured in countless publications and used for very well-known media projects. As a professional illustrator for over 20 years, Adams media outlets, a wealth of knowledge, and experience enable him to consult and advise artists and illustrators in this country (from York and Manchester to Southampton and London) and all over the world.